Applications of Magnetic Carriers
May 20 - 22, 2004
Our 5th Magnetic Carrier Meeting in Lyon, France was a HUGE success!
We received an unprecedented 222 abstracts, three times as many submissions as at the last meeting! They were presented in 101 talks and 121 posters. There were 273 participants from 36 countries, covering all continents.
The papers submitted at the meeting have been published in the Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials in May 2005. The index of the 107 peer reviewed papers is available here.
To get a digital copy of our group picture - click here! (2 MB)
- Preparation and Modification of Magnetic Particles
- Characterization of Magnetic Particles
- Application in Cell Separation and Analysis
- Applications in Molecular Biology
- Cancer Treatment
- Magnetic Resonance Contrast Enhancement
- Drug Delivery
|Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Urs Häfeli + Maciej Zborowski
Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.