May 22 - 26, 2018 | Copenhagen, Denmark
Check out this next meeting location here and get just as excited as we are! Copenhagen is a wonderful city in the north of Europe surrounded by lots of water.
- Preparation and Modification of Magnetic Particles
- Characterization of Magnetic Particles
- Application in Cell Separation and Analysis
- Applications in Molecular Biology
- Magnetic Particle Imaging
- Cancer Treatment
- Magnetic Resonance Contrast Enhancement
- Drug Delivery
- Micromechanical Systems (MEMS)
- Magnetic nanotubes
- Self-assembled magnetic nanosystems
For next year's 12th meeting, we will publishing our original research with the "Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials" (JMMM), as we did many times previously. This journal is well indexed and you can find your papers with search engines such as SciFinder, Google Scholar and other indexing services.
JMMM has an impact factor of IF = 2.63 (2017).
The submission portal will become active in March 2018. And new this time - the papers will have a much faster turn-around, as they will become published as soon as accepted. So please start wriiting up your original research and have it ready even before the meeting!